Note: All rankings are relative to the Hawks, considering the fit, need, and talent of each player
1. Aaron Brooks- The Hawks likely are not looking to spend much money in the offseason on point guards with Schroder and Teague locked up. However, Brooks can provide scoring off the bench which the Hawks desperately needed last season. He also only took a million dollars in order to join a competitive Bulls team last off season. If the Hawks add any point guard, Aaron Brooks should be on their short list.
2. Sergio Rodriguez- Rodriguez looks to make a return to the NBA after spending 3 full seasons overseas improving his game and playing at a high level in Spain. He was one of the best point guards in FIBA basketball this past season, and we all know how much the Hawks love guys who play overseas.
3. Mo Williams- Perhaps the best player on this list, but maybe a little too pricey for the Hawks considering they have other much bigger holes to fill. Williams averaged 14.2 points and 6.2 assists per game last season and could contribute as a backup to a good team winning a championship.
4. J.J Barea- Although it is highly unlikely he leaves Dallas, Barea could give the Hawks a nice scoring boost of the bench. He has shown the ability to make big plays on the big stage and at the very least would be a quality veteran presence for the Hawks.
5. Cory Joseph- Is a restricted free agent for the San Antonio Spurs. He has shown vast improvement since the beginning of his career, but does he really want to be the number 3 point guard for the Hawks next season? Would be a great addition though.
With Mack currently occupying the third point guard role, I doubt the Hawks will be in the market for another point guard, but these are some guys that could definitely contribute off the bench if signed