This year’s trade deadline wasn’t as exciting as last year’s, but the Braves roster didn’t need as much bolstering this season. The club still patched up the few holes they did have. Anthopolous started the fun by acquiring Ehire Adrianza for bench depth, and it continued with the additions of Jake Odorizzi, Robbie Grossman, and most notably, Raisel Iglesias.
Not all of them have been added to the active roster just yet, but that will change today as the Braves begin a critical five-game series with the division-leading Mets. Here’s how the Braves roster is set to look with their four new faces.
Thanks for reading about the Braves roster; be sure to check out the site’s other content too!
- Spencer Strider is making a case as the Braves ace, the bullpen is not an option
- The Braves shuffle the bullpen following Jesse Chavez’s departure
- This trade the Braves didn’t make may be their best move yet
- Braves get a discouraging injury update on Ozzie Albies
- Braves add longtime closer with final move at the trade deadline